Experience Cave City, Kentucky,
Home of Mammoth Cave National Park!
Since the early 1800s, Cave City has hosted visitors to Mammoth Cave, the second oldest tourist attraction in the United States.
Mammoth Cave National Park is Kentucky’s oldest tourist attraction, a World Heritage Site, and International Biosphere Reserve with 53,000 acres of natural preserve and the longest cave system in the world with over 4000 mile of passages and 400 miles of mapped passageways.
Cave City is the perfect vacation location:
- Exit 53, Interstate 65
- Less than 95 miles from Louisville, KY and Nashville, TN airports
- Area lodging establishments accommodate up to 1000 people
- Over 14 eating establishments
- Kentucky’s Cave Capitol with 8 caves offering over 21 different tours for all experience levels
- Zip Line Capitol of Kentucky with 3 ziplines within 5 miles of Cave City
- Over 50,000 square feet of antiques and flea markets
- Horseback riding, canoeing, ziplining, hiking, biking and various other outdoor activities
- Less than 30 miles to numerous museums, historical and cultural attractions, agri-tourism, vineyards and farmer’s markets.