Cave City: The Vacation Location!
KITSCHY, FUNKY, FUN, FANTASTIC, RETRO, WEIRD and WAAAAYYY COOL!
It’s 56 degrees year round (underground). Dinosaurs Roam. Mike’s House is a Mystery. Concrete Wigwams have no Indians, and everyone can fly on a zip line. Paddle, hike, bike and ride the two-fer-one park with underground discoveries and above ground fun at Mammoth Cave National Park.
Mammoth Cave National Park is the second oldest tourist attraction in the United States, Kentucky’s first tourist attraction, a World Heritage Site, and International Biosphere Reserve. Mammoth Cave National Park boasts 53,000 acres of natural preserve and the longest cave system in the world with over 4000 mile of passages and 400 miles of mapped passageways.
WHERE? Exit 53, Interstate 65
- Less than 95 miles from Louisville, KY, and Nashville, TN
- Area lodging establishments accommodate up to 1000 people
- Over 14 eating establishments
- Cave City is Kentucky’s Cave Capitol and has 9 caves offering over 21 different tours for all experience levels, with two that are handicap accessible
- Cave City is also the Zip Line Capitol of Kentucky with 3 zip lines
- Over 50,000 square feet of antiques and flea markets
- Horseback riding, canoeing, ziplining, hiking, biking and various other outdoor activities
- Easy access to numerous museums, historical and cultural attractions, agri-tourism, vineyards and farmer’s markets.
Cave City Tourism
All Cave City attractions and restaurants are operating at full capacity.
Please remember to support local businesses!
Please contact Cave City Tourism for any additional information or changes 270-773-3131